With this project I’m not going to lie, I was a bit out of my depths. Ive never made an animatic before and I really didn’t know what I was doing. However, Jonny on the other hand was a wiz kid. We used previous art works we had done in this world and merged them into our animatic.
Jonny messaged me one evening with videos of running water and ink. Because of my foundation degree I experimented a lot with ink so I gave him a few tips. I told him if he added fairy liquid to ink and blew into a straw or dripped it onto his page it would create a cool effect! And the results were used in our final outcome.
This is the link of Jonny’s footage regarding the water and ink.
Here is our final outcome of our animatic.